Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis

The Dragon with a Chocolate HeartThe Dragon with a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is just the cutest book! I love reading anything Stephanie Burgis writes, and have been waiting for the North American release since I heard about it!

"The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart" is a quick, fun read, about a female dragon who suddenly finds herself in a predicament. She's human, with a taste for chocolate! What is a now-human female to do? Go on an adventure, find a job, and eat chocolate! A girl on a mission, with a passion to learn all there is to chocolate (where to find it, how to make it, etc.), learns life lessons and the meaning of friendship. I highly recommend this book to all fantasy lovers!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment