Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy National Reading Day!

Today is National Reading Day, the day where reading is encouraged among all ages! What have YOU been reading? Let me know in the comments or via the hashtag #currentlyreadingblog. I have been bouncing back and forth between different book series and catching up on the 75th anniversary of Archie comics. Why comics? Well, they are a quick outlet of reading fun, great for bedtime (since you don't have to keep reading "only one more chapter" and end up staying up all night). Also, the new show Riverdale is going to air soon on the CW. As a fellow Archie fan (the early Sabrina shows helped play a part), I am excited! Also, the entire series has been rebooted and I am liking the new Betty and Veronica and can't wait for the new Sabrina special I am hearing rumors on. As for "real" books--I have started a new paranormal series based on a puzzle video game. Rather, the game is based on the book and intrigued my interest in the series. It is called Tiger Eye by Marjorie Liu. I do not have a review on it so far, as I have only played the video game-which is only part one, I do not think there is a part two-and have just started the book today. I do recommend the game, as it is a cute, quick play, and it may spark your interest in the series, too. That is all I have for now. Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment