Monday, January 22, 2018

Book Lists

Hello All!

I am in between reading books and writing reviews at the moment, but I thought I would share something with you in the meantime.

Do you ever give yourself a book goal beyond the number of books you would like to read in a year? Such as reading a certain classic book that you would like to dedicate time to read or read a certain genre you typically avoid, but want to try again? Or maybe it is trying out those new audiobooks on vinyl (how cools is that?!). I know I do. I have a list of classic books, this one was received in the mail as part of junk mail, but it had potential! This list of classics would be my inspiration to read not only modern works, but also those from generations past. See below for the list and my, albeit slow, progress:


As you can tell, it is not a full list of classic books, but it is a good starting point and goal. There are a few other websites and blogs out there that can help you find a goal list of your own. For example, the book recommendation website This Is Writing boasts a website to share stories for all to read and pass on. It caters not only to big name authors and novels, but also to those who are starting out and need a voice. If you favor lists and categorization when choosing a book/genre, you should check this website out - it may help you during a book slump! Most recently, they have compiled a list of fiction books that you should read at least once, termed "The Ultimate List of Fiction Books You Should Read At Least Once In Your Life" (of which you can find out which books make the list by clicking the link).

Do you have a book goal that is beyond a number? Let me know in the comments below. Happy Monday and happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment